Strength in numbers is a proven strategy. Whether you’re a startup seeking capital or an established business seeking a shiny new home, USRC’s tri-county collaboration makes dreams doable. Working together, Cecil, Kent and Queen Anne’s Counties put your aspirations in focus. From fast-track permitting to financing, our approach to business development nurtures your growth at every stage.
Cecil, Kent and Queen Anne’s County government touches every aspect of life in our communities. From public schooling to public works, historic preservation to health and safety, they provide essential support to citizens and businesses.
- Cecil County Government Website
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development
- Kent County Government Website
- Queen Anne’s County Government Website
- Maryland Department of Commerce
- Maryland Department of Agriculture
- United States Department of Agriculture
Economic Development Resources
Economic department enriches the narratives of communities around the world. A blend of initiatives and incentives, it creates places that people want to work in, invest in, inhabit and enjoy. A robust economic climate strengthens neighborhoods, schools, jobs and the quality of life in every community. Explore economic development efforts at play on the Upper Shore:
- Cecil County Economic Development
- Kent County Economic Development
- Queen Anne’s County Economic Development
Department of Community Housing & Development
Stay in the Loop! Sign Up for Our Newsletter: